Pre-Clinical LabTop Series
Mini-PET — Live Animal Imaging
The Mini-PET can be used as a stand-alone small animal PET Scanner or it can retrofit into commercial small animal MRI systems to provide simultaneous PET/MRI.
- 32 pieces LYSO scintillator (2.3 mm x 2.3mm x 8mm each in 48 array)
- One 32-element Avalanche Photo Diode array directly coupled to individual scintillators
- One 32 channel ASIC chip for signal conversion
Blocks are mounted on a multi-layer combined flexible-rigid printed circuit configuring as a ring and contained within an annular enclosure.
- Model M12 Inner diameter 44 mm, Outer diameter 82mm, axial length 25mm (Double ring 50mm)
- Model M24 Inner diameter 85mm, Outer diameter 155mm, axial length 26 mm (Double ring 50mm)
Device can be configured to comprise two rings, doubling the total number of detector elements with a corresponding increase in the axial Field of View.